UNICA Internship at Brussels
UNICA Secretariat, based in Brussels, is currently seeking an intern with a solid academic background and a keen interest in Higher Education, to work with the UNICA team on current projects and activities. Minimum duration: 3 months, commitments of longer duration (6-10 months) are preferable. Starting period: January 2016.
TASKS OF THE INTERN:
- Supporting the organisation of UNICA events as well as the management of ongoing EU projects in which UNICA is coordinator or partner;
- Updating & managing content of the UNICA websites, database, online platforms (staffmobility.eu, UNICA Summer & Winter Schools Portal);
- Drafting UNICA publications;
- Occasionally attending Brussels-based events organized by the European Commission, European Parliament, and other partner organisations.
• Master student or a student in the final year of Bachelor programme;
• Excellent verbal and written command of English, knowledge of French is an asset;
• Very good writing and communication skills, with an ability to distinguish between formal and informal registers; • Ability to take initiative, work independently as well as within a team.
• Experience in creating visual content, knowledge of graphic design software (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop/Lightroom) and graphic design skills are an extra asset;
• Proven interest in the EU affairs and European policies in the area of Higher Education and Research
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please send your CV and a cover letter by Monday 16 November to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your cover letter should state clearly your motivation to work at UNICA and your suitability for the position; Generic cover letters or applications without cover letters will not be taken into consideration.
- Priority is given to Erasmus+ Placement holders coming from UNICA member universities.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNICA offers an opportunity to work in a small but multinational office, improve your communication & language skills and gain hands-on experience in varied activities and projects of the Network.
Please note that this is a non-remunerated position. The intern receives a small monthly reimbursement of expenses (€350) and a monthly public transportation pass. Our interns work 30 hours per week (5x6 hours).
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: