Position: Turpanjian Rural Development Program Leader in Gyumri
Department: Turpanjian Rural Development Program (TRDP), American University of Armenia (AUA)
Schedule: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Location: GYUMRI, SHIRAK MARZ
The Turpanjian Rural Development Program is looking for a qualified individual to fill leadership position in Gyumri. This is multi-year program that will assist in the development of rural areas through the provision of education, training, and micro financial assistance.
Program Leader reports to the Executive Team of the Turpanjian Program and is responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of the field office in Gyumri and in Ninotsminda.
- Overall office management and supervision of support staff
- Contact and interaction with local government leaders and other stakeholders
- Coordination with the Executive Team in the implementation of Program objectives, managing and monitoring the Program objectives
- Contact and interaction with financial institutions
- Oversight for education and training activities
- Identification of micro business projects, monitoring and evaluation of the Program
- Master’s degree in appropriate area such as business or public policy
- Ability to interact with government leaders
- Excellent skills in interacting with people
- Experience in project management
- Experience in data collection and analysis and report writing
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English
- Ability to travel frequently
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE below this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.