American University of Armenia (AUA)
Turpanjian Rural Development Program (TRDP), IJEVAN
SHORT-TERM SERVICE CONTRACTOR FOR ASSISTING WITH TRAINING
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
Provide consulting on various issues during training sessions organized by Turpanjian Rural Development Program Office in Ijevan, such as:
- providing logistical support with preparation and organization of the training sessions;
- handling communication with the training participants and preparing tentative and final lists of the participants for each training session;
- providing help in identifying participant skills in Word and Excel and conducting training for them advance of the Entrepreneurship courses;
- providing IT and writing support to the participants during and after training sessions in developing their business plans;
- assisting the main trainer in editing and compiling applicants’ business plans during and after the end of the courses.
- University degree in appropriate area such as business or public policy;
- Good computer skills (MS Office: MS Word and Excel, databases).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Relevant work experience of 1 year and more preferred.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references.
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview after being tested.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution