Partner Excellence Scholarship non-EEA
Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. The School is delighted to offer several merit based scholarships for our Master’s programs, for students from our following partner universities listed below. One scholarship per university is available.
- Universidad del Rosario (Colombia)
- EAFIT (Colombia)
- Stellenbosch University (South Africa)
- Higher School of Economics (Russia)
What are the benefits?
- For the academic year 2017/2018 it means that the waiver is equal to the TiSEM Partner Scholarship: € 3.500. The tuition fee will therefore be amount to €11.000.
- Beside the tuition fee waiver you will receive a monthly allowance towards your living expenses, summing up to a total of €10.000, which is partly financed by the Holland Scholarship.
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018 at the School of Economics and Management at Tilburg University.
- Students can come from the partner universities listed above, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
- Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of any other scholarships in that same academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded for the nominal length of the MSc program, which is one year for all programs.
- Please note that students starting their program in February are not eligible.
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
To apply for the Partner Excellence Scholarship non-EEA you should:
- Check if you fulfill the criteria as mentioned above.
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form in our online application system MYSAS, together with your application for the Master's program before the scholarship deadline of March 1st, 2017.
What happens next?
- After March 1 the Scholarship Selection Committee will make a shortlist of all scholarship applicants.
- Shortlisted students will receive a notification before April 15th, 2017. If you have not heard from the Admission Office regarding your scholarship application by this date, it means that you have not been shortlisted.
- Please note that the shortlisted students should be willing / able to hold an interview by phone in April.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: