One scholarship is available for postgraduate full-time Master's (one year) study for eligible programmes offered by the University.
The scholarship will have a value of £20,600 and will be tenable for one academic year. The scholarship will cover tuition fees of up to £20,600 with any surplus paid as a stipend.
- MSc by Research Biomedical Sciences
- MSc by Research Cardiovascular Biology
- MSc Human Anatomy
- MSc by Research Integrative Neuroscience
- MMedSci Medical Sciences
- MPH Public Health
- MSc Regenerative Medicine: Clinical and Industrial Delivery
- MSc by Research Reproductive Sciences
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
The closing date for applications for this scholarship is 30 June 2015.
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
The successful candidate will be announced in July 2015.