Reform Communication: Leadership, Strategy and Stakeholder Alignment
The World Bank-Annenberg Summer Institute is designed for leaders, strategists and advisors who wantto strengthen the critical communication skills required to support change agents and reform initiatives in developing countries.
During the 10-day program, participants will learn the most recent advances in strategic communication and best practices for reform. The program encourages participants to collaborate with peers to solve complex problems, examine real-world case studies and learn from leading experts in the field of communication and reform.
- Interpreting and using political analyses.
- Crafting multi-stakeholder collaboration and network building strategies and tactics to support reform.
- Developing strategic communication skills thatlead to development results.
- Leveraging social/digital media tools and analytics effectively.
- Building communication metrics to measure
- Connecting with a global network of development professionals working on initiatives in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Who Should Apply?
The course is intended for professionals working on reform initiatives around the world including: strategists, government advisors, senior development practitioners, communication professionals, social entrepreneurs and executives who want to build leadership capacity and effect change.
Successful applicants will possess:
• A minimum 10 to 15 years of professional experience with a focus on multi-stakeholder engagement.
• A masters degree or equivalentin communication, public affairs, political science, international relations, economics, or related field.
• Fluency in spoken and written English
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.