Date: June 24th – July 1st 2017
Venue: Armed Forces Academy, Liptovský Mikuláš, Slovakia
150 EUR (Accommodation, local transport and three meals per day will be fully covered. Organizers will be able to partly cover the travel costs of participants to Liptovský Mikuláš. Applicants will be contacted with specific information).
- NATO’s Response to Hybrid Threats
- Disinformation and Propaganda in Central Europe
- Extremism and Political Violence in V4 Countries
- NATO’s Efforts to Reinforce Eastern Flank
- Ukraine’s Road to Reforms
- Return of Geopolitics: Implications for Central Europe
- Transatlantic relations under the Trump administration
- Future of EU Defense Cooperation
One whole day will be dedicated to a visit to the Slovak Air Force Base in Sliač.
To apply, please email to email@example.com your professional CV along with an essay (1800 characters max.) on topic What Are Most Imminent Hybrid Threats to Central Europe and how to counter them? The deadline for sending applications is May 24, 2017. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of May.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: