The purpose of this scheme is to provide support to early career scholars with relevant subject expertise to pursue innovative and interdisciplinary research on Latin America and the Caribbean in an environment tailored to such work, free from competitive institutional constraints. The scheme enables the Fellows to engage a broad range of UK and international scholars in their research through the formation of networks and through collaboration in research projects, publications and dissemination events such as workshops and conferences.
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com including:
- A complete application form
- A short CV (not usually longer than four pages)
- A Research Proposal detailing the research project to be carried out during the Fellowship (maximum: 2000 words)
- A Scholarly Engagement Proposal, which outlines how the applicant would form networks, disseminate research outputs, work across subject disciplines and bring in forward innovative approaches (approximately 1000 words)
- Two references from appropriate academic referees.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.