School of Business and Economics Scholarship, Maastricht University
The Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) offers one scholarship for its three-year bachelor’s programmes to talented students from international schools with the interest to expand their global education. The scholarship is available to students with (only) a non-EU/EEA nationality.
If you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship, there are several requirements.
- Be accepted to a SBE bachelor’s programme:
- Not be older than 35 years at the start of the academic year (1 September 2016);
- Have an overall GPA of at least 70%;
- Obtain your secondary school diploma at a Council of International Schools member international school. Please note: only students from a CIS accredited school can apply, check the following link to find out if your school is enlisted.
Application and Selection
Please download the application form here
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must fill out the application form. Scholarship applications including motivation must be sent via e-mail to:
- email@example.com: for applicants for International Business
- firstname.lastname@example.org: for applicants for Economics and Business Economics
- email@example.com: for applicants for Econometrics and Operations Research
The deadline for application is 1 May 2016. Please note: if you wish to apply for the SBE International School Scholarship for the BSc Econometrics and Operations Research or Fiscal Economics programme, your application deadline for the programme is also 1 May 2016. This differs from the regular deadline for this programme.
For questions concerning your scholarship application, please contact Ms. Simone Franssen via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SBE Admissions department will rank the scholarship applicants. The SBE Scholarship Committee will make the final decision. Applicants will be informed about the decision in writing around mid-June.
In making its assessment, the SBE Scholarship Committee takes all elements of the application into account, including the level of previous study programmes, the status of the foreign institution, average grades and motivation.
Scholarship terms and conditions