International Excellence Scholarship for Mongolia
If you are an international student from Mongolia commencing an RMIT program in 2017, this scholarship can provide financial assistance in your first year of study.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Number of scholarships available
Three scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Mongolia
- applying from Mongolia
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in 2017:
- Victorian Certificate of Education (Year 12)
- Foundation Studies
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters by Coursework
Terms and conditions
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2017.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis up until the closing date so early application is recommended.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: