Richard H. Tomlinson Doctoral Fellowships 2015-2016
Only applicants with a 1st class academic record (A- or better overall grade or ≥ 3.70/4.00) will be considered.
Citizenship: There are no citizenship restrictions.
Applicants must submit their application and supporting documents to the Department/Unit/School where they intend to study.
Departments will perform a pre-selection of doctoral applicants and will submit, at most, 3 nominations to the Faculty of Medicine Research and Graduate Studies Office, along with all supporting documents to the Faculty of Medicine Research and Graduate Studies Office. Deadline for departments to submit their nominations is June 16th, 2015.
Check List for Nomination
- Nomination Form (one for each applicant to be nominated)
- Ph.D. Student Application Form plus the following attachments
- Publication List – section 4
- Detailed Project Description – section 7 (one page maximum)
- Applicant’s Statement – section 8 (one page maximum)
- Two Referee Reports – section 10
- Report – form page with addresses and Part A completed
- Referee Letter – Part B (on letterhead)
- Proposed Supervisor’s Statement – section 11
- All Graduate and Undergraduate Transcripts – official transcripts or certified copies
- GPA Calculation Spreadsheet
- A copy of the decision form or letter showing acceptance for admission
Application forms are in word fillable format
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: