Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam Prep Course
November 7-December 7, 2016, 18:30-21:30, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
By Astghik Sahakyan
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a worldwide recognized project management credential of the Project Management Institute
Project Management Institute (PMI) has selected AUA Extension as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) effective July 1, 2014. That status indicates that the course material used by AUA Extension meet the rigorous quality requirements of the Institute.
This course covers the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) in detail, including all the required components and processes of the standard framework, including: integration, scope, time, cost, risk, quality, procurement, human resources, communications and stakeholder management. Participants will get all the necessary skills directly related to the preparation for the exam through lectures and practices of more than 400 quizzes compiled from the exam.
After completion of the course students should be prepared to take the PMP or CAPM exam (Certified Associate in Project Management) depending on the extent of past experience in managing projects and certification preference (www.pmi.org/certification.aspx).
Target Group: Project management practitioners who intend to strengthen their knowledge and skills to get project management credential (PMP).
Dates: November 7-December 7, 2016
Schedule: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 18:30-21:30
Duration: 40 hours
Fee: AMD 125,000
About the trainer The trainer, Astghik Sahakyan is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) and a project management practitioner with 10 years of experience. Her areas of concentration include project management and procurement for large and complex projects in construction and IT sectors. She has been working on the largest highway project in Armenia and leaded unprecedented procurements for the country, in terms of size and complexity, amounting more than $US300 million. Astghik is an author for several researches and assessments in the fields of project management and procurement. Astghik is a qualified trainer and many of her students already hold PMP® credential. She delivers professional trainings in Armenia, as well as abroad. Astghik is a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.