Pixar Production Management Internship
Pixar offers an exciting internship program geared towards students wanting to pursue a career in production management within the entertainment industry. The internship is intended to give students valuable “hands on” experience and exposure to our unique production environment. This is an excellent opportunity for students to learn from working professionals! Through our 12-week Summer internship, Production Interns will work in collaboration with Mentors to do the following, while gaining valuable experience on a feature film:
- Gain knowledge about the Pixar production process and pipeline
- Provide administrative support to the Production assigned, as directed by a Manager
- Strong administrative, detail and follow-up skills
- Positive ‘can do' attitude while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Working knowledge of database management software a plus (Microsoft, Excel, Filemaker Pro)
- Film production background or interest
- Be highly motivated, mature and eager to be part of the Pixar team
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities among multiple assigned tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have a car, valid Drivers License, & proof of current automobile insurance.
TERM: Summer 2016 (June-August)
Application Deadline is Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Please make sure to include a cover letter with your resume.