The Personal's 2017 Scholarship for Engineering Students in Ontario
Thanks to the generosity of The Personal Insurance Company, OSPE's official provider of home and auto insurance, OSPE is pleased to present The Personal Scholarship for Engineering Students in Ontario, an exciting scholarship for OSPE's student members who are pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering.
The Personal Scholarship awards $2,500 each to four outstanding students, to be used towards their engineering education at an accredited Ontario university. Scholarships are awarded based on:
- Academic excellence
- Extracurricular activities and demonstrated leadership within the campus and general community
- How the applicant plans to continue contributing to the betterment of the engineering community after graduating
- Applications from the Dean are due to the Scholarship Selection Committee by December 29, 2017
- Scholarship winners will be notified by April 2018
- Winners will be announced at the OSPE Annual General Meeting on May 8, 2018
Please note: Only winners will be contacted.
Contact Natasha Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.