International Academic Scholarship (September 2017/18)
Northumbria University offers an International Academic Scholarships scheme to reward outstanding academic achievement. International students, joining full-time courses, who have achieved very good grades in their highest previous academic qualifications, may be eligible for a scholarship of £2,500, depending on the grades you achieved.
The scholarships are offered as a reduction in the tuition fees, for the first year of study and apply to all full-time Bachelors, Masters and Research degree programmes.
You will qualify for a scholarship if:
- You have an 'overseas' fee status
- You are a self-funding student
- You are studying on a full-time course
You would not qualify for a scholarship if:
- You are sponsored for your tuition fees. If you secure sponsorship for your tuition fees after an offer of scholarship has been made, then the scholarship will no longer apply
- You are progressing to study at Northumbria from a partner university with whom we have agreed reduced fees for progressing students
- You have been awarded another scholarship or discount, except for an alumni discount and/or early payment discount/team northumbria scholarship
Each student will be considered for a scholarship based on a range of factors including overall grades and individual subject grades, the level of the qualification, and the type of institution at which they studied. Qualifications from all countries will be considered.
The minimum criteria for scholarships are listed on the Country Specific Information pages. Please check the country you gained your previous qualification in, if you studied in a different country to the one you originate from. If the qualification you hold, or the country you are from is not on the list please contact the International Office for advice email@example.com
There is no separate application process, your application for a scholarship is determined once we have received your application form and academic documents from you. Details of any scholarship awarded to you will be indicated to you in your offer letter.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: