We have a variety of scholarships to help with your study costs. We offer funding support to undergraduate and postgraduate for UK, EU and international applicants.
English Language Excellence
We offer up to 14 awards of £5,000 for high-achieving international students demonstrating outstanding English language ability (IELTS 7.0+).
Value of award
Partial awards of £5,000 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Start date and duration
Newcastle University Business School
You will be considered for an English Language Excellence Scholarship if you hold an unconditional offer for 2020 entry on one of our undergraduate or Master's degrees.
You must also meet the following criteria:
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 7.0 or above (or its equivalent) with no subskill below 6.5
- achieve AAB at A Level (or its international equivalent) for entry to an Undergraduate course
- hold a UK 2.1 Honours Degree or its international equivalent for entry to a Master's course
- be assessed as an international student for fee-paying purposes
- be a national of one of the following countries: China, Colombia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates and Vietnam
- not previously studied in a majority English speaking country
How to apply
No application required, students will be considered for these scholarships on a first come first served basis once their English Language qualification has been confirmed and meets the requirements above. Early course applications are therefore advised.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.