Value of award
£2,000 payable towards tuition fees
Start date and duration
September 2016 for one year
Application closing date
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 27 May 2016
The Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship (NUIPS) awards are available for international students starting their studies in September 2016, in the 2016-17 academic year.
You could be eligible to apply for a NUIPS award if:
- you have been offered a place on any postgraduate taught degree programme
- you have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes,
- you hold a first class Honours degree and IELTS 7.0. and you are applying for a degree programme within the faculties of HaSS (Humanities and Social Sciences) or MedSci (Medical Sciences),
- you hold an upper-second-class Honours degree and IELTS 6.5. and you are applying for a degree programme within the faculty of SAgE (Science, Agriculture and Engineering),
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year.
Continuing students are not eligible to apply; applicants must be starting a new degree programme in September 2016.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship please complete the electronic application form.
Please read the Newcastle University International Postgraduate Scholarship regulations carefully before applying.
Please note that NUIPS applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University in the 2016/17 academic year.
Student Wellbeing Service
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 191 208 5537
Enquire online: www.ncl.ac.uk/enquiries
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: