Newcastle University East Asia Scholarships
Value of award
£2,600 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Start date and duration
Commences September 2016 for one year only.
Newcastle University is delighted to announce 2 scholarship awards for applicants from Japan, Taiwan and South Korea. These awards are available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any Master’s degree programmes at Newcastle University.
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy ALL of the following conditions:
- you must be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Japan, Taiwan or South Korea
- you must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer of a place on a Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University, Newcastle city campus at the time of applying for this scholarship
- you must have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you must intend to register to start your studies during the 2016- 17 academic year
- you must be a self-funded student and not be in receipt of any other centrally awarded Newcastle University scholarship
How to apply
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. Please note that NU East Asia Scholarship applications cannot be considered unless the candidate has already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Newcastle upon Tyne
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: