What is the Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship?
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and
around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia.
The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignment.
BenefitsThe NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Applicant is required to submit thoughtful and realistic research proposal.
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 October 2019
Applications for the NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2019 will be open from 1 February 2019 and shall close on 31 March 2019.
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Cover Letter
2. Comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
3. Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
4. Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
5. Contact information of two referees* (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
6. Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.