EE International Women in Leadership Scholarship
Monash Business School is committed to supporting women in advancing their professional careers. We are therefore delighted to offer the LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship, which is designed to encourage and support professional women from any part of the world in their pursuit of the Monash MBA.
This scholarship is awarded by the Monash Business School Leadership and Executive Education (LEE) team. It is provided to as many as four (4) MBA applicants per cohort. Each of the four scholarships is valued at up to $24,000.
Applications for our 2017 intake close 30 November.
As a recipient of the LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship, you will have demonstrated career progression and articulated a compelling career plan that makes a genuine contribution to professional women in your homeland and around the world.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- a female international applicant: this scholarship is not open to Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
We will select successful applicants for the LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship on the following criteria:
- career trajectory – a reflection on the choices you have made throughout her career thus far
- career planning – a projection on the your aspirations for career growth (e.g. specific roles and responsibilities) including highlights from an action plan to achieve this career growth
- contribution – a demonstration of the your commitment to make positive contributions to the advancement of professional women in your organisations and communities.
The scholarship application process is fully integrated within the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA Program: the application, interview, and notification stages.
When completing an online application for admission to the Monash MBA, you will be asked to upload a series of documents, including a personal Statement of Purpose.
If you wish to be considered for the Australian LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship, you must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make your case for consideration for this scholarship.
This scholarship application statement must:
- be named the ‘LEE International Women’s Excellence Scholarship Application’
- be limited to no more than 500 words
- explicitly address each of the three key criteria for this scholarship (noted above).
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: