This course has the objective to give general knowledge of the luxury and fashion industry and also to give insight how the sales and marketing policy is developed. During the course students will have the opportunity to identify the key players, the relevant trends and understand main marketing differences between luxury, fashion and mass market business. At the end of the course participants will acquire:
- General understanding of the luxury and fashion market
- Skills to analyse different marketing strategies of different brands
- Knowledge on the sales policies implemented by luxury brands
Start Date: January 23
End Date: February 1
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Duration: 10 hours, 5 two-hour meetings
Fee: AMD 33,000 for the entire course
About the trainer: Stepan Margaryan is a management consultant with more than 5 years of experience in national, international organizations and public sector. Stepan is currently in the final stage of completing his MBA at the Luiss Business School, Italy, which is considered as one of the leading business schools in Europe.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.