SBE Non-EU Scholarship
The SBE Non-EU Scholarship is intended for a talented student outside the EU/EEA who wants to follow a three-year bachelor's programme at the School for Business and Economics (SBE). One grant is available each year.
- You have been admitted to one of the following the School for Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor's programmes: International Business, Economics and Business Economics
- On 1 September 2017 you are 35 years old or younger
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and do not hold a passport for a country within the EU/EEA
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit
Duration of the scholarship
You will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor's programme, and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%
- If requested by the Faculty, you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment
Scholarship applications must be submitted before 15 April 2017
- Complete the SBE Non-EU application form
- Send the application for and a letter of motivation to:
email@example.com (If you want to study International Business)
firstname.lastname@example.org (If you want to study Economics and Business Economics)
The admissions department of SBE assesses your application for the bachelor’s programme. As soon as you have been admitted to the programme, your grant application will be examined. The admissions department will subsequently make a final choice. You will receive a notification in mid-June 2017.
All aspects of the application count towards the assessment of the application. Therefore the Scholarship Committee also looks at: academic excellence, your motivation, status of the institute you studied at in your home country, the match of the chosen bachelor's programme with your previous qualification(s), level of this previous qualification (or qualifications), your career planning, and your references.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: