Duration of the Candriam scholarship
36 months for the Bachelor Programmes:
- Economics and Business Economics
- International Business
12 months for the Master’s Programmes:
- Sustainability Science, Policy and society,
- International Business- Sustainable Finance,
- International Business – entrepreneurship & Business Development
- Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets.
Amount of the scholarship
The scholarship covers the tuition fee at cost, an allowance for study materials per year paid at the beginning of (each) academic year and living expenses at €950,00 per month for the duration of the scholarship as stated in the scholarship award letter. The period of the scholarship starts and ends at the dates mentioned in the awarding letter.
The Candriam Scholarship 2021-2022
Or at cost
|Arranged and paid for by the
|€ 600||Arranged and paid for by
the Scholarship Office at
the beginning of the academic
|€ 11,400*||Paid per month to students by the
*These amounts are subject to change for each academic year
Step 1: Apply for admissions to the bachelor or master’s programme at Maastricht University via Studielink. Candidates must have submitted a complete application for the relevant study programmes via Studielink and My UM for September 2021 by 1 May 2021.
Step 2: Application to the scholarship:
- Please fill out the application form, and including the necessary documents.
Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application. Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents are up-to-date.
- Curriculum vitae. Your CV should be up-to-date, contain relevant information about your education and (job) experience, and should not be longer 2 A4 pages.
- Letter of motivation. Your letter of motivation should be up-to-date and specifically tailored to this scholarship programme. Generic letters of admission that do not directly address your motivation for the Candriam scholarship selection will be rejected. Your letter of motivation should be no longer than 1 A4 page. Be sure to argue why this scholarship is important to you, why you as First Generation Student should be selected.
- A letter of reference from an educational institution or an employer in your home country
Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents are up-to-date.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.