ORGANIZATION: AMERIABANK CJSC
TITLE: Generation A (6)
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
DURATION: 1.5 months
TERM: Full time (09:00-18:00, from Monday-Friday)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Ameriabank is looking for driven, motivated and enthusiastic young people to join the Team and pass 1.5 months on-job exclusive training with Ameriabank CJSC top members and outstanding specialists. Those interns who complete Generation A program successfully will be considered for employment in different units, departments upon availability of relevant vacancy.
Generation A aims to enhance the development of young professionals and nurture the next generation of young leaders. The program is based on coaching, providing practical insight and sharing expertise gained in day-to-day work environment in finance and banking. This is where the theory meets the best practice of banking nowadays. The program is designed in a way to provide young professionals chance to have insight into a real-time business environment, new technologies and opportunities.
You should definitely become a part of GENERATION A if you are:
• YOUNG: 20-25 years old
• DRIVEN: Enthusiastic for a career in Ameriabank CJSC
• EDUCATED: Students or graduates of the top universities in the fields of Finance and Economy, Technical and Humanitarian studies, etc.
• FRESH: computer literate and have strong command of languages (Armenian, English , Russian)
• CREATIVE: Flexible, ready to face the challenges and come up with innovative ideas and approaches
• TEAM-PLAYER: Open, cooperative, constructive and reliable, able to cooperate with colleagues from different cultural, social and gender groups
You should definitely become a part of Generation A!
Beneficial educational opportunity with monthly compensation.
If you are interested to meet new challenges and become a part of Dream Team you are welcome to fill in the application form, enclosing the motivation letter and CV and send to generationA@ameriabank.am e-mail. Please clearly indicate in the subject of your letter Generation A and your name, otherwise the message may not be considered due to automatic routing processes in place.