The Lebesgue Center offers 10,000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for a second year of Master (M2), in Rennes, Nantes, Angers, Brest or Vannes.
The stipend is 10,000 euros per year.
The M1 scholarships are open to all students who have completed a bachelor's degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The applicants for the Lebesgue M1 scholarship should certify a B1 level of proficiency of the French language.
A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another scholarship for the second year (M2).
The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017.
The courses of the second year of Master (M2) may be taught in English.
The application of the Lebesgue scholarship is independent from the application to Masters programmes, whom modalities are indicated in the dedicated websites.
The Lebesgue Center proposes several high level Academic Programmes in pure and applied mathematics. The Lebesgue scholarship amount is 1,000 euros per month for 10 months.
The application for the scholarship is open from November to March. The outcome of the selection process is edited in April.
The scholarship cannot be combined with any other regular remuneration.
The Lebesgue Master Scholarship is awarded to students with an excellent academic background. The selection process will be based on the academic quality of the transcripts, the motivation, and the recommendation letters.
Information for foreign students
The Lebesgue Center assists foreign students to get housing and provides them French courses.
For students coming from 32 countries in the world, it is necessary to use the CEF procedure of Campus France.
Any student may apply for a research Internship at Lebesgue Center. This internship at Lebesgue Center is highly recommended for students who wish to enroll in PhD.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britania, the University of Ouest of Bretania, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures. The Lebesgue Master scholarship of 10, 000 euros per year is awarded to students in mathematics, enrolling in the first year (M1) or second year (M2) of our Masters’ programme.
Information and registration for the different Masters
- M1, Mathématiques fondamentales et applications
- M1, Ingénierie mathématique
- M2, Mathématiques fondamentales et applications
- M2, Ingénierie mathématique
- M1, Mathématiques fondamentales
- M1, Mathématiques de l’information, Cryptographie
- M2, Mathématiques fondamentales
- M2, Mathématiques de l’information, Cryptographie
- M2, Calcul Scientifique et Applications
- M2, Statistique Mathématique
- M1 Spécialité Mathématiques Fondamentales
- M2 Spécialité Mathématiques Fondamentales
- Spécialité Actuariat
- Spécialité Mathématiques des transmissions numériques
- M1, Mathematiques Fondamentales et Appliquées (MFA)
- M1, Mathématiques Fondamentales et Appliquées (MFA)
- M1, Ingénierie Mathématique (IM)
For more information click "Further official information" below.