Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust Scholarships
The Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognized Indian universities to pursue higher education abroad. The Trust invites applications for the academic year 2015-2016 in the following fields of study:
• Social Work
• Social Sciences
• Education & Welfare of Children with Special Needs
• Empowerment of Women
• Gender Studies
• Child Health - Development and Nutrition
• HealthPolicy and Health Education
• Public Health - Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
• Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
• Communication for Development (with a focus on women’s issue’s)
• Development Studies
- Indian women graduate from a recognized university.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2015-2016
- Work experience in the requisite fields will be considered an added qualification
Candidates applying for part-time, short term or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
The application forms will be available from the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust’s office at Mulla House, 3rd floor, 51 M.G. Road, Mumbai – 400 001, India from Monday, 23 March 2015 to Thursday, 23 April 2015.
Application forms will be sent (post/ couriered)to the applicants upon submission of a neatly-typed letter giving details of the course they wish to pursue, the University to be attended, the course fee required, sources of funding and their current profile along with documents for the same.
The deadline to submit the completed forms at the Trust’s office is Thursday, 30 April 2015.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: