Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships
We offer awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £4,000 per year of study.
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
International scholarship applications for September 2016 are now open, and will close on 31 May 2016.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2016/17 entry; and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
How do I apply?
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you'll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application.
If you have any questions about the application and selection procedure, please read our FAQs or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.