King's India Master's Scholarships
- Have a 1st class undergraduate degree or equivalent at the point of enrolment
- Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate master’s programme, in one of the eligible programmes (see list below), at King’s College London in the 2017-18 academic year;
- Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international (higher) rate;
- Complete and submit an admissions application by the 31 March 2017 at 17:00 GMT sharp.
Please note that:
- If you are already registered on the respective postgraduate programme you are not eligible to apply;
- If you will pay tuition fees at the home/EU rate you are not eligible;
- These scholarships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- For programmes longer than 12 months, the scholarship will be paid during the first year only;
- As the award provides partial funding only, you must be able to confirm that you have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
Value of award
£5000 towards fees only
If you meet the above criteria you will be selected for a scholarship.
If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree, the scholarship offer will be made to you subject to you meeting the conditions of your admissions offer.
Announcement of Results
Confirmation of a scholarship will be made as part of your admissions offer.
By accepting your admissions offer you will be accepting the scholarship and associated terms and conditions.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: