King Abdulaziz University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students (male only)
King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, is pleased to offer Postgraduate Scholarships for international students (male only) for the academic year 2016/2017.
1) The Applicant’s age doesn’t exceed (35) years For PhD, and (30) years for Masters.
2) The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
3) An approved exam in English is required for applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from date of exam)
4) He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
5) He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
1. A monthly bursary of SR 1,900
2. A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR 1,800.
3. The candidate would receive the health care.
4. Providing an accommodation and facilities.
5. Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
6. A total sum of SR 4,000 for PhD, and SR 3.000 for masters' allowance for printing the thesis.
7. An allowance of SR 2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
8. Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
Tasks and Duties of Scholarship Student
Graduate scholarship students are expected to fulfill their research obligations to the best of their knowledge, training, and ability; to carry out their responsibilities and perform their duties in accordance with all relevant KAU rules and regulations. They should devote a sufficient amount of time and energy towards achieving their degree.
Apply for Admission
International students should submit the online application, for more detailed information, please read the instructions, admission requirements, required documents and transcripts, deadlines and more for your program choices before beginning your application.admission period from 1/11/2015 to 28/02/2016.
1. Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
2. Statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
3. A copy of graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
4. A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
5. Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
6. A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
Contact and inquiry
Dr. Fahad Al-Abbasi – Vice dean of Graduate Studies for International Students, Tel. 00966126952000 – ext. 73278
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: