Kaspersky Master’s program on Cybersecurity at Russian-Armenian University
Russian-Armenian University in cooperation with “Kaspersky Lab” has launched an exceptional joint Master’s program on Cybersecurity (“Mathematical and Program Support for Information Security”), which starts in September 2016.
The curriculum is designed jointly by Russian-Armenian University and “Kaspersky Lab”. The program aims to prepare specialists in the highly demanded field of information security. In the course of studies, experts from “Kaspersky Lab” will be teaching a number of disciplines alongside their colleagues from RAU. The program will also grant students an opportunity to undertake an internship at “Kaspersky Lab”.
Students who already hold a Master’s degree are welcome to apply to expand their knowledge and contribute to detecting and solving newly emerging issues in the field of information security.
The program duration is 2-year, full-time.
The tuition fee is 1 000 000 AMD/per year.
- Foreign language (test)
- Russian language (dictation)
- Specialization exam (the program is available here http://admission.rau.am/rus/169/3029)
If you are interested click APPLY ONLINE button below and complete the following fields:
- Application form (issued in the Master academic programs’ department);
- Diploma of higher education (bachelor / specialist / master);
- Passport (copy);
- 6 identical photos (3x4);
- Document about the attitude to military service (registration certificate or military ID, copy).
Documents are accepted from 22 to 29 August, 2016 at RAU Department of Masters’ programs (str. Hovsep Emin, 123, 2nd floor, room. 228).
For more information, please address to:
Telephone: 27-14- 59, 093-966 000