Justice Malek Ahmed Scholarship, University of the West of England
This scholarship is awarded in the memory of Justice Malek Ahmad, President of the Court of Appeal Malaysia (deceased).
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programmes to prospective students.
Award values: 100% of tuition fees, up to £3,000 towards accommodation
Award duration: One academic year
Number of awards available: 1 for September 2016 start
Nationalities accepted: All classed as overseas for fees purposes
Eligible applicants must
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to apply
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: