COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC
UNIT: Contact Center
JOB TITLE: Outbound team specialist
LOCATION: RA, Yerevan
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: immediately
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: the incumbent will be responsible for detailed presentation of Bank services and products to the clients and provision of consultations through various distance communication channels (telephone, fax, e-mail, webchat, etc.), handling of inbound inquiries, processing of information, transaction requests and other requests received. The incumbent also will conduct outbound calls to facilitate and initiate sales, conduct surveys, and promote services of the Bank to existing and prospective clients within the targets and goals set by team supervisor.
- University degree in Economics/Humanitarian studies / Linguistics or other/
- At least 2 years of experience in financial, banking sector from which at least 1 year in customer service
- Experience in service, telesales/telemarketing, sales promotion and/or marketing is a plus
- General knowledge of banking products and services is desirable
- Basic understanding of banking and related activity, civil legislation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong negotiation and representation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Extraordinary diligence and high sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of AS-Bank
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the S grade of the Bank remuneration scheme.
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to complete and enclose the application form and the CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE button.
Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed