Company: American University of Armenia (AUA), AGBU Papazian Library
Position: Learning Commons Desk Monitor
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week)
Job Location: Yerevan, Armenia
- Respond to patrons' questions related to Library/ICTS policies and regulations and consulting with ICTS in matters related to technology issues;
- Work collegially with Library staff to provide basic technical and research assistance to AUA students working in the Collaborative Learning Space.
- Use the library system's circulation and online catalog modules and room reservation applications to perform library services;
- Assist users in the operation of library technology including all software available on the Library's computers;
- Provide guidance with scanning, printing, photocopying, and formatting;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
How to apply
Please submit a brief cover letter and CV by pressing APPLY ONLINE bellow this announcement. In the CV please specify contact information of three references. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution