COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC
JOB TITLE: Investor Relations Specialist
LOCATION: RA, Yerevan
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will report to the Ameria Group IRO.
The manager, IR, collaborates with the IRO in developing and executing the IR strategy, budget, and IR program. The primary objective of IR strategy and program is to communicate relevant information about the Bank in timely manner to investors, capital markets and other stakeholders so to achieve fair valuation of Bank’s equity/shares.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
IR Strategy /Program, Execution and Administration
- Assists IRO in delivering leadership and communications to help build understanding and awareness of objectives, strategies, and achievements with analysts, investors and other key stakeholders
- Assists IRO in developing and executing the Bank IR strategy (linked to the Bank’s strategy), action plan, annual program, budget
- Assist and coordinate IR obligations/functions per Disclosure Policy and IR procedure
- Identifies targeted institutional investors and builds relationships also with stock exchange representatives
- Directs and executes the collection, analysis, and presentation of feedback to the company of investors’ perceptions and opinions, brokerage security analysts’ positions and summaries, relative stock price movements, and periodic ownership analysis.
- Collaborates with the IRO and communication staff in creating the company’s external and internal messages and in ensuring that all company external and internal communications are integrated and consistent.
- Conducts periodic comprehensive competitive/peers analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Oversees the production of all annual reports and regulatory filings
- Speaks on behalf of the company at investment presentations, institutions, individual meetings and discussions, and with the financial media and investors community in case IRO is not present
- Creates or assists in creating the publications and electronic media used in the IR program
- Provides accurate, consistent and timely responses to all external inquiries from investors, analysts, and financial media
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community and stock exchange representatives
- Organizes and coordinates with brokers conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Manages the investor relations content on website and social media
- In the absence of the IRO, monitors the administration of the stock option program
- Assists with annual, general, and special shareholder meetings (collaborates with the General Counsel and corporate secretary for those meetings, as needed).
- Maintains and develops IR contacts database.
Feedback to the company and Board of Directors
- Executes analysis for and creation of periodic feedback reports about the company's stock price, relative stock price, brokerage analysts' estimates and perceptions, oral perceptions and opinions from analysts and investors, industries and peer companies, and the stock market. Helps convey the findings through oral presentations and written reports to the senior leaders and Board of Directors.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the Bank is being managed, and their view of its financial results
- Supervises and documents the collection, analysis, and reporting of feedback from analysts, investors, and company leaders about their perceptions of the IR program and strategic communication.
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase programs or dividend changes on the investment community
- Provide assistance together with the Board executive assistant on Board meeting and AGM operation/logistics issues if needed.
- More than three years of experience in investor relations, financial analytics and/or marketing, financial planning and communication, or corporate communication positions for a financial or advisory companies.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability (both technical and representation).
- A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company's operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- An in-depth understanding of the financial and investment markets and the ability to establish new relationships in new industries quickly.
- A good understanding of strategic communication, marketing, and financial media.
- Relationship building and maintaining with the investment community, based on credibility, consistency, visibility, access, and depth/breadth of knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior intellect, and an outstanding ability to communicate using these qualities and skills.
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- A person with an insatiable appetite to learn more, creative and innovative mindset is a big plus.
- Working experience with professional expats in multicultural environment will be a plus.
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong business ethics, team player skills and commitment to work.
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 100,000 to 2,000,000, according to the “S” grade of the bank remuneration scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.