POSITION TITLE: Finance Officer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Finance Officer is responsible for all financial services and transactions. This position is flexible part-time, 20 hours per week.
- Provide a full range of financial services including budget development and financial reporting.
- Track expenditures and audit purchase/payment documentation.
- Prepare all applicable Armenian tax reports and payments
- Ensure that ACIE Armenia Representation is abreast of all compliance issues
- Review staff timesheets
- Monitor and plan budgetary expenditures in coordination with program coordinators to ensure that funds are in balance and expenditures do not exceed approved allotments; implement necessary corrections and budget adjustments
- Establish and maintain close relations with local bank and tax officials
- In cooperation with Office Manager and Country Director, maintain ACIE registration status with appropriate State institutions
- Maintain communication with DC financial department
- Other duties as assigned, relating the administrative and programmatic advancement of ACIE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Part-Time (20 hours per week), Undetermined Term
REPORTS TO: Country Director
- Bachelor's degree, advanced degree/training preferred
- 1-3 years work experience as a financial officer or accountant
- Knowledge of Armenian tax and labor code
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Armenian
- Effective communication and representational skills
- Demonstrated effective financial, organizational, and planning skills
START DATE: 3 July, 2017
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: CV, cover letter and three references should be submitted by 16 June, 2017 at 4 p.m. to email@example.com. Cover letter should include examples of work experience relevant to the position and organization. For example, examples of financial issues you successfully solved.