SHORT-TERM SERVICE CONTRACTOR: Exam Proctor (to act as a proctor o for CBE midterm and final exams on an on-call basis)
PLACE: Yerevan, Armenia
PERIOD: Short-term (Oct – Dec, 2015) and/or (March – May, 2016)
COMPENSATION: Hourly payment (2,500 AMD gross per hour)
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Perform exam proctoring during midterm and final exams.
- Respect and strictly follow the set of exam/proctoring rules established by CBE AUA.
- Report immediately on any violation of exam rules and regulations to allow for taking corresponding actions in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding the information being processed.
- University degree (Master’s degree is preferable).
- Fluency in English and Armenian.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong awareness of AUA values, norms as well as general academic policies.
- Demonstrated integrity and high standards of work ethics.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution