Jean-Monnet University International Masters Scholarships
University Jean Monnet, through its Foundation, attract high level international students in its international Master degrees by offering scholarships (the objective is to welcome high level international students who aspire to further integrate Jean-Monnet University research laboratories for PhD studies).
- UJM Foundation scholarships are granted for one academic year.
- The grant amounts to 10,000 €.
- A student can only benefit once from this scholarship.
- 1 UJM Foundation scholarships will be offered for 2016-2018 selection.
- UJM Foundation scholarships are offered to applicants to CIMET programme. To benefit from this scholarship, you must have applied, been selected and then have administratively enrolled in the COSI programme. Therefore, administrative and academic eligibility criteria for CIMET selection apply.
- Applicants should apply to CIMET programme before the first deadline to allow selection committee to consider them for a UJM Foundation scholarship.
- No geographic restrictions.
- Applicants should have received by the administrative coordinator a notification informing them they are eligible to the scholarship;
- No direct students’ applications to Jean Monnet University Foundation will be taken into consideration:
- More information can be found on the annual Call for application.
- This scholarship cannot be held concurrently with either an Eiffel scholarship nor a CIMET scholarship.
#2. May = selection and notification
- University Jean Monnet Foundation will select scholarships holders by the 20th of May 2016; successful applicants will be informed by the academic coordinator.
- Successful applicant must confirm their acceptance within 21 days. If not, the scholarship will be cancelled and re-allocated.
- The University Jean Monnet Foundation scholarships are managed by the UJM Foundation. Scholarships grants will be paid in several installments in a French bank account which administrative staff will help you to open upon arrival in France.
- 80% of the scholarship grant is paid after registration, usually in October.
- A scholarship disbursement calendar is made available and kept up to date.
- 20% will be paid at the end of the Programme.