About the program
This call is specifically addressed to fellows holding a doctorate degree delivered by a non-French institution. Candidates promoting an original and innovative research project in one of the scientific priorities of IdEx Bordeaux will be considered with particular attention.
- Applicants should hold a doctorate awarded by a non-French institution and be in an incoming mobility situation (not having resided in France for more than 12 months in the last 3 years). Fellows should not hold or have previously held a research position in Bordeaux area.
- The doctoral degree should have been awarded between 4 years before the end of the present call (+1 year per maternity/paternity leave with a maximum of 2 years), and not later than 3 months after the end of the call.
- Applicants must promote their own research project to be carried in the laboratory of their choice for a maximum period of two years.
- Applicants must be supported by a local researcher and by his/her laboratory.
The funding includes a maximum two-year post-doctoral contract (one-year contract that may be renewed once), and a contribution to project-related fees (travel, consumables, etc.).
- September 26th 2016: opening of the application process.
- November 27th 2016: deadline for applications.
- December 9th 2016: eligibility evaluation.
- April 2017: publication of results.
- From July 2017 to December 31st 2017: beginning of the post-doctoral contracts.
To APPLY ONLINE click "Further official information" below.