Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Four scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Application and other information
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Selection round and closing date
|Round one: October 15||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two: November 15||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three: January 15||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four: March 15||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five: April 15||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six: June 12||Semester two of the current year|