International Fashion Academy Scholarship For Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students
- All applicants to our scholarships at this level need to be high school graduates over 18 years of age.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 79 or above.
- For scholarships covering the entire 3 years, applicants need to be a high school graduate in the recent 2 years without any further higher education.
- All applicants to our scholarships at this level need to be bachelor graduates, preference will be given to candidates with background in Business Administration, Marketing, Media & Communication and Fashion Design related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Non-native English speakers need to provide an IELTS score of 7.0 or above, or a TOEFL score of 96 or above.
Please find the number of scholarships per program, as well as required documents in the table below
For 2016, we are giving out scholarships in the total record amount of $163,500.