DRC Doctoral Research Awards
This call is open to Canadians, permanent residents of Canada, and citizens of developing countries pursuing doctoral studies at a Canadian university.
Other eligibility requirements include:
- Your research proposal must be approved by your thesis supervisor. Please provide proof.
- Your proposed field research must take place in one or more developing countries, be conducted for a doctoral dissertation, and correspond to IDRC thematic priorities.
- You must provide evidence of affiliation with an institution or organization in the developing region(s) in which the research will take place.
- You must have completed coursework and passed comprehensive exams before taking up the award.
Access the call document, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and supporting documents:
- Call for applications (PDF, 88KB)
- IDRC thematic priorities (PDF, 96KB)
- General FAQs (PDF, 148KB)
- Technical FAQs (PDF, 77KB)
- Checklist: List of documents to upload with application (PDF, 50KB)
- Template for the letter of approval by research supervisor (PDF, 56KB)
- Apply online
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: