- Maximum number of scholarships available:
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Social Science, Arts and Humanities
- 25 scholarships for students from the College of Medicine, Biological Sciences and Psychology
- 30 scholarships for students from the College of Science and Engineering
- Value of scholarship: £2,500
- Application deadline: There will be two deadlines for the consideration of applications during the year. If you receive an offer to study before 10 March 2017, the deadline to apply for a scholarship is 31 March 2017. If you receive your offer after this date, the deadline is 31 July 2017.
- Criteria: Academic merit
This scholarship is for new international (non-EU) students on a full-time, taught, campus-based Masters course starting in September 2017.
Students who apply for the Head of College Scholarship will also be considered for the President’s Postgraduate Scholarship. There is no need to make a separate application.
To apply for the scholarship, please complete the application form and return to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Scholarship Applications, International Office, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK.
For more information click "Further official information" below.