GRE Quantitative, 4 September - 27 October, 2017, AUA, Yerevan, Armenia
This course is intended for prospective graduate school applicants who are preparing for the Quantitative section of GRE. This section includes the following subject areas: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry (no proofs), and Data Analysis. These represent basic mathematical skills and understanding of elementary mathematical concepts, as well as the ability to reason quantitatively and to solve problems in a quantitative setting.
In this course, the instructor will:
- Help you learn key skills and strategies to get a competitive edge on the GRE
- Review each question type on the GRE to determine your individual strengths and weaknesses
- Work on specific strategies and tactics to better prepare you for the exam
- Coach you to acquire skills and strategies for success
- Discuss questions in an interactive format with you and others in your class, focusing on identified problem areas, practicing valuable techniques, and correcting common errors
Start date: September 4, 2017
End date: October 27, 2017
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 19:00-21:00
Duration: 8 weeks, 48 hours
Fee: AMD 85,000 for the entire course
About the instructor: Mr. Khachik Martirosyan has been conducting GMAT classes since 2001. With more than 15 years of teaching experience he has helped more than 1,000 students to achieve high scores on the GMAT and get accepted by top business schools worldwide. Mr. Martirosyan has got his MBA degree in London and during that time he also managed to conduct GMAT classes in Kaplan Educational Company which gave him a new breath to his GMAT teaching.
Enrollment: To enroll in AUA Extension courses, please go through the following steps (see below for the Armenian version):
- Visit im.aua.am.
- Create an account by clicking New User Registration.
- If you are not a new user and already have an AUA account (having previously taken the AUA e-Math Test or applied to AUA), you should log into the account that you had created at that time.
- If you just registered as a new user, you will get an email asking to activate your account.
- Now, for registering to take a course, choose the Extension tab, then Extension Applications, and apply for the course(s) you choose.
- After you register online, your application will be reviewed and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
- Closer to the course start date, you will receive another email confirming your enrollment, requesting that you make payment before the course start date. The fee can be paid online via credit card or through the EasyPay terminal (located at the entrance to AUA). Alternatively, you may pay the fee via bank transfer to American University of Armenia Fund, account 001-006402-001, HSBC Bank Armenia, indicating your full name (as in the registration) and the course you are paying for.
- The completed application together with the record of payment completes your enrollment.