Grant and Project Manager
Contract type: FT (5 days/40 hours per week, maternity leave replacement)
- Manage/coordinate projects through all their lifecycle (including project development, design, contracting, implementation, and monitoring, quality assurance, financial reporting, and evaluation);
- Build and maintain system for administering contracts, grants, and projects;
- Financial oversight of all project budgets and expenditures;
- Maintain partnerships and other collaborative relationships in order to balance multiple assignments, meet deadlines, define program and project scope, project requirements, and project deliverables;
- Perform other tasks necessary for effective operations of projects;
- Ensure that project information and Center activities are adequately reported and presented in print/electronic media, websites, and social media;
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor(s).
- Master's degree in relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English (knowledge of other languages is a plus).
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in data collection and analysis and report writing (ability to structure reports appropriately).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Positive and effective communicative skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently, following through on tasks with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
A letter of intent, Curriculum Vitae with the names and contact information for three referees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Grant and Project Manager”. Applications must be received by May 26, 2017 to be considered.
Please mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Only short listed applicants will be notified and invited for interview.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.