We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our busy team providing a professional governance and company secretarial service to the university, its board of governors, committees and subsidiaries.
Educated to degree level, you should have work experience of a busy company secretarial department or similar regulatory function and have an interest in qualifying as a chartered secretary.
You should have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to form collaborative professional relationships and the ability to manage a wide and varied workload to tight deadlines.
The ability to deal politely and professionally with all members of the university and external professionals is essential to the role.
- For an informal discussion please contact. Michael Broadway.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7815 6032
Please note, the contact details listed are for enquiries only. Application forms, covering letters, or curriculum vitae documents sent directly to the contact listed will be disregarded. See the 'How to Apply' section below for information on how to submit an application.
- Closing date for applications
- Sunday 28-Feb-2016
- Further particulars
- Download full job description
How to Apply
To submit an application, please follow the steps below:
- Read job description and selection criteria
- Download the application form: Word 2007-2010 or Word 2003
- Complete and save your application form
- Submit your application using the how to apply link below and upload your application form.
An Equal Opportunities Employer.