The GSA is a creative hothouse in which a diverse community of fine artists, architects and designers can develop and hone their talents. The GSA wants to ensure that becoming part of this community, as far as possible, is based on potential, ability and talent.
The GSA has a number of scholarships available to new students who have been offered a Conditional or Unconditional place at the Glasgow School of Art, for programmes of study commencing September 2015.
There are two scholarship application deadlines. For the Scotland’s Satire (International) Scholarship and Leverhulme MFA Scholarship applications must be submitted by 4pm (GMT) 31st March 2015. For all other scholarships, applications must be submitted by 4pm (GMT) 29th May 2015.
Details of the scholarships available can be found in the following Guides:
Scholarships with a 29th May 2015 application deadline:
- GSA Undergraduate Scholarships:
- GSA Postgraduate Scholarships
Applying for Scholarships is easy and straightforward. The Scholarship Application can be downloaded here:
This should be completed electronically and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require the Scholarship Application in an alternative format please email@example.com
- You can apply for a maximum of two scholarships. If applying for two scholarships from the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Guide only one application form needs to be submitted. If applying for a scholarship at the 31 March 2015 deadline and one from the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Guide (31 May 2015 deadline) two application forms are required, one before each deadline.
- Each scholarship has its own application criteria so ensure you read the Scholarship Guide carefully.
- Your GSA Offer Letter must be submitted with your application. Certain awards also require you to submit your financial award letter, other financial evidence or a piece of work. Incomplete applications will not be considered so please check the Scholarship Guide for the application requirements of the award(s) you are applying for.
For further information please check the Frequently Asked Questions document:
If your query is not answered, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: