Giovanni Omodeo Project Funding
We welcome applications on a wide range of topics from students enrolled at both German and non-German universities. In the case of students pursuing their studies at non-German institutions, applications with a focus on Germany are preferred.
Funds are available to students in the Humanities (Art History, Classics, History, Literature, Modern Languages, Philosophy) and Social Sciences (Economics, Political Sciences, Psychology, Sociology).
In order to apply for funding, please send these documents to email@example.com :
- A copy of your ID/passport
- Official transcripts from your university
- Your enrolment certificate
- A copy of your CV
- A description of the project to be funded (max. 800 words)
- A short motivation letter (max. 400 words)
- A recommendation letter from a former tutor/supervisor or a previous employer. (The letter has to be sent from an official E-mail account mentioning your name in the subject line. References sent to us in any other format will not be assessed.)
The subject line of your E-mail should include the scholarship you are applying for and your family name . Please attach only the documents listed above. Applications with missing documents/ references will not be assessed.
Deadline (Application Round 1): 25. August 2017
The recipients of the scholarship will be notified on the 30th of September. If you do not hear from us by this date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact: Please feel free to contact us for more information on the application process, but make sure to take a careful look at the requirements and eligibility criteria for the scholarship beforehand.
Maddalena Alvi – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: