Oskar Morgenstern Fellowship
The Oskar Morgenstern Fellowship is a one-year, competitive fellowship program awarded to graduate students with training in quantitative methods who are attending PhD programs from any university in a variety of fields including economics, political science and sociology.
The aim of this fellowship is to expose students to strategies for utilizing quantitative techniques to explore key questions and themes advanced the Austrian, Virginia, and Bloomington schools of political economy. Oskar Morgenstern Fellows spend two weekends and half a week during the academic year participating in colloquia on these three schools of political economy.
A total of award of up to $7,000 includes a stipend, travel and lodging to attend colloquia hosted by the Mercatus Center. Oskar Morgenstern Fellows are eligible to apply for conference and research support and are eligible to re-apply each year of their studies.
In order to apply to the Morgenstern Fellowship, please click the “Apply Now” Button and complete the online application. The online application includes:
- A 1-2 page cover letter explaining:
- your graduate school career to date,
- your research and research interest,
- your familiarity with the thinkers associated with the Austrian, Virginia and Bloomington schools of political economy, and
- what you hope to get out of the program.
- A current resume/CV
- A few short answer questions
2020-2021 Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.