Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
Develop your ability to tackle complex problems in the workplace using known analytical problem solving techniques, design thinking, and effective research.
About this course
What do you do when you encounter a problem? This self-paced career development course will help you think critically and creatively to solve problems and design solutions. These skills will set you apart from peers and make you a sought-after leader and teammate.
This is the third course in Fullbridge’s four-part Career Development XSeries, designed to prepare you to succeed in the modern workplace.
What you'll learn
- How to frame problems using a systematic, repeatable process
- How to develop and test solutions using the 80/20 rule
- How to identify user needs and develop solutions to meet them
- How to use design thinking to generate ideas and discover creative solutions
- How to plan and execute primary and secondary research
- How to design and build effective surveys
For more information click "Further official information" below.