Financial Investment Preparation Course
IMC Armenia and EBRD Small Business Support Armenia invites all consultants to participate to new professional training on " Financial Investment Preparation Course”.
Improve your knowledge and skills to advise your clients on how to better access finance. Held in Yerevan on 15-16 October 2015 (two full days) by international leading expert and trainer Mr. Gavin Ryan, this course will provide you with new tools for preparing SMEs to attract investment.
This course will help you:
- Familiarise yourself with different stages of business development and options for accessing finance at each development stage;
- Learn about the key financing instruments (equity, quasi-equity, mezzanine, debt, options) and basic deal structures according to instrument type (vetorights, exit rights, control rights);
- Understand Modern Portfolio Theory valuation: cost of capital, free cash flow, forecasting, terminal volume;
- Familiarise yourself with the early stage and private equity valuation techniques;
- Learn about the main actors in Central and Eastern Europe and CIS SME financing and considerations on different investment styles;
- Understand due diligence and deal structures by the investment type.