Financial Investment Preparation Course
IMC Armenia and EBRD Small Business Support Armenia invites all consultants to participate to new professional training on " Financial Investment Preparation Course”.
Improve your knowledge and skills to advise your clients on how to better access finance. Held in Yerevan on 15-16 October 2015 (two full days) by international leading expert and trainer Mr. Gavin Ryan, this course will provide you with new tools for preparing SMEs to attract investment.
This course will help you:
- Familiarise yourself with different stages of business development and options for accessing finance at each development stage;
- Learn about the key financing instruments (equity, quasi-equity, mezzanine, debt, options) and basic deal structures according to instrument type (vetorights, exit rights, control rights);
- Understand Modern Portfolio Theory valuation: cost of capital, free cash flow, forecasting, terminal volume;
- Familiarise yourself with the early stage and private equity valuation techniques;
- Learn about the main actors in Central and Eastern Europe and CIS SME financing and considerations on different investment styles;
- Understand due diligence and deal structures by the investment type.
Designed for practicing financial advisers and consultants, the course willcombine training with practical role playing simulation exercises. As a result, participants will be more confident and credible in the face of SME clients.
Opening up opportunities. "We know how."
The training will be delivered by Mr. Gavin Ryan, a leading expert and trainer from Wider Europe Capital Management Ltd., a UK training and consulting firm. Mr. Ryan has been working in private equity in Central and Eastern Europe for over 12 years and in the past 3 years increasingly in North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East. In 2014, the EBRD organised a course in Yerevan on Management Presentation and Investor factsheet preparation where Mr. Ryan trained local consultants on designing an effective company factsheet and marketing materials targeted at potential investors. The course was attended by local financial advisers and was rated as highly successful.
The training course fee is AMD 55,000. The course will be delivered in the English language with hand-out materials in the English language.
To participate please send the completed application form (attached) along with your most recent CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org till 05 October 2015.